Wednesday 13 April 2011

The funniest place to see a penguin

We all like seeing penguins, that goes without saying.  They have friendly faces, are attractive colours and waddle, which is quite frankly hilarious.

Often penguins are seen in zoos and in their natural environment (whether it be the North Pole or New Zealand, they are great in most places) but can you imagine how happy you’d be if you saw a penguin on a bus?  Or in the bath?

I know what you’re thinking – I have found a whole new world of hilarity and fuzzy penguin happiness.  Here are my favourite places in which I would most like to see penguins:

1.                  At a wedding (preferably a penguin wedding, where all the guests are penguins)

2.                  In the river – just having a swim.

3.                  In my VERY OWN HOUSE!  Just watching telly with me, can you even imagine how cool that would be?

4.                  On the London Tube.  At first I thought maybe the penguin could be getting annoyed at how congested the tube is and then realised that penguins never get annoyed, because they are just too cute!  Also a penguin on the tube would make the other passengers happier.

5.                  On the roof – Hahaha!

Imagine how good life would be if penguins were where you don’t expect them to be. 

Sadly I’m a copywriter, not a penguin mover, otherwise I promise I would make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. "whether it be the North Pole or New Zealand" ... there are no penguins at the North Pole... although admittedly a penguin at the North Pole would be hilarious if only for the look on the Polar Bears face

    ReplyDelete